LEVIE is an intelligent sleep system that actively monitors the sleep and improves sleep quality. The integrated Ambient Light helps to awake naturally relaxed. Further functions such as generative music, adjustment of the brightness and an intuitive gesture control increase the user experience and usability. This Bachelor thesis was developed in collaboration with Michael Dobkowitz and Christian Kremer.
Winner of the Future Award 2015 category "Home"
Some of my new app UIs. Some contain a link to the interactive version with Framer.
Attempt of creating a modern car dashboard UI. There are two color modes: Red is the SPORTS mode and blue the ECO mode.
Using the Arduino's Keyboard.press function to send a Keystroke to Framer converting the sensorValue. That way it's possible to test the interaction and transitions of GUIs controlled by all kind of input methods. In this example I simulated the rotary-push button to communicate with a car UI concept.
Find more of my work at
I’m an Interaction Designer based in Munich. I work as a working student at Goodpatch and do my master’s in Human Factors Engineering at the TU München. Over the past 5 years I have worked for various companies, startups and on personal projects defining the design including creation of sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect assets, animations and interactive prototypes. I’m always on the hunt for new learnings and challenges. When I’m not designing, you can find me playing the guitar, taking photos and traveling.
Skills: Adobe CC, Sketch, Framer, HTML/CSS, Cinema 4D, Arduino, RAMSIS
Knowledge: Interaction Design, UI Design, UX Thinking, Usability, Interactive Prototyping, Human Factors Engineering, Software-Ergonomics, Product Design
UI design working student
- Several projects for startups and leading companies
- Supported in building the second Goodpatch studio in Berlin
- Prototyping workshops
UI design intern
- Designed iOS & Android apps, responsive websites and corporate identities for global clients
- Achived insights in the Japanese approach of how to design products
- Contributed to ideation and design of the Goodpatch website
UI design intern
- Designed interfaces for the car & health industry
- Insights in design management
- Defined the materialaffairs website
Focus on system-ergonomics and interaction design
- Learned a further definition and evaluation of Human Machine Interaction and anthropometric layout of technical systems
- Interdisciplinary project on defining the interior of highly- and fully automated vehicles
- Interface- and Application Design, Interactive Communication Systems, Invention Design
- Participant of the Audi Design UNIverse project with focus on future mobility
- Learned further tools such as the Arduino, Processing, etc.
- Weekly car design lectures by Toyota/Subaru designer
- Interactive work using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and sensors
- Learned about product design with focus on affordance and interaction